Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

the Good Things in Life

I get to be married one month from today to my best friend.
I had 100% of my students pass their first TAKS test.
I only have 6 days of work left...until August.
I'm going to see my grandparents whom I haven't seen in half a decade on Friday.
I have a four day weekend in two days.
The Lord has been very faithful and blessed me beyond belief,
and He provides me strength and support when I need it.
I get to share and build my first home with a man who has sacrificed and saved to prepare for his future family.
I have a dog who cracks me up and has gotten over her puppy days and become very loyal.
The traffic has been nothing the last month to and from work (it's like a burden lifted in itself - knock on wood).
And did I mention that in 31 days I get to share with loved ones the simple, beautiful, exactly how I wanted wedding to an incredible man? :)

No comments: