Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's official

It is final. I have made my first big purchase. I think that makes me an official adult, so I decided. I feel grown up at least, which is what matters, isn't it? My wonderful boyfriend, Matt, spent ALL day Saturday with me hunting for the best deal on a car - and surprisingly still likes me...miracle. Then, my grandfather told me he knows someone who knows someone who for some rhyme or reason wanted to give me an incredible deal on this amazing car on Monday. The Lord definitely blessed me with this one. So, I wanted to share...

Off with the old Honda, on with the new Corolla!

In the last few weeks, I have also started my 2nd year of teaching 3rd grade - which, by the way, I plan on having some great stories this year, my students are hilarious! I also traveled to Ft. Worth for a wedding of a childhood friend and then to Oklahoma for fantasy football event, which if you know me...really? Yes, it is true. Branching out.

Here are some documented pictures from the wedding:

Karl, Caitlin, me and Matt


My beautiful sister, Caitlin, and me




Matt dancing with my mom

We are the only ones on the dance floor...thanks Matt.

No comments: