Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Personality Type?

I love analyzing and learning - especially when it comes to people and personalities. And since Matt is out of town and my family who came to visit me already left :(, I had nothing else to do but watch re-runs of Seinfeld and take this free personality test I found on a fellow blogger's blog, based on the Myers-Briggs personality test. The good thing is that my personality doesn't really change based on the test (I think I've taken more than enough of these!)...maybe I need to find a hobby. But for those of you who read this and care, my results are as follows:

Introverted (I) 86%
Sensing (S) 68%
Thinking (T) 70%
Judging (J) 64%
Extraverted (E) 14%
Intuitive (N) 32%
Feeling (F) 30%
Perceiving (P) 36%

This personality is explained here, if interested. :) Or just take the test and enjoy (it's super short).

No comments: