Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today is a good day

I decided that today is going to be a good day. Why today, you ask? Well...

1. It's Tuesday - which means I have the luxury of THREE conference periods. If you are a teacher you understand the joy in that.
2. It's like a perfect 70 degrees and sunny outside.
3. I went and got a Starbucks during one of my lovely off periods and the girl gave me a grande for the price of a tall (on accident, I think, but I'll take it!)
4. There are only 35 work days until Christmas vacation...and more importantly my trip to New York with Matt!
5. I had a wonderfully quiet lunch in my classroom while doing my Bible study. Refreshing.
6. Next week is November which means all the retailers are about to be Christmas-decked-out. And Christmas just makes me happy. :)
7. And irregardless is anybody really reads this (seriously...does anybody read this?) I'm posting this to remind myself that I choose for today to be a GOOD day. :) And it should be for you too.

No comments: