Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas in Pictures: Texas/Heine Style

Matt and I spent half the time we were back south in Keller with my mom, sisters, brother-in-laws, grandparents and nephew.  It's one of the few (if only) times in the year when we are all together.  Now that the families is twice as big - it's even more eventful than ever.  There is rarely a dull moment. I love it.
  

We had a gingerbread house contest - boys vs girls.
I think there is a clear winner in this one.
 
Annual sister picture in front of the tree!


Nothing would be complete without a Starbucks run
 

ICE Exhibit at the Gaylord Texan - Charlie Brown Christmas.
They provide these heavy duty coats for the poor locals who aren't used to the cold.
It was like an average day for Matt and I!
And just to give you an idea of what it's really like...

   


Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!

No comments: