Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Maddie's Nursery (again)

I'm slowly working on filling out the baby book I made for Maddie and needed a couple pictures of her nursery that I worked a good 8 months on during pregnancy.  It kept me busy and helped ease my impatience.  Now that's we are actually seeing the sun in all it's glory (oh how I've missed it!) I decided to snap a few better photos with the new camera and natural light.  Makes such a difference.  If curious, you can check out all the DIY items, etc in the post I did back in December before my life forever changed.

This room still makes me smile every time I walk into it.   



Now if we can only get this cute little one to appreciate it just as much...and smile (not fuss) as she falls asleep in her cozy crib.  We will get there.  One day.

2 comments:

Judd and Nicole Nutting said...

I love this room! Can I ask what crib you have? I am 4 months pregnant and started my research of cribs. Thanks!

Laura Moore said...

Thank you! The crib is AFG brand Nadia 3-in-1 . They sell it everywhere (even at Walmart). Congratulations on the pregnancy! Good luck with planning - it kept me busy while waiting for our baby girl to arrive.