Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Alaska baby luncheon

I'm a tad behind in posting life as of late. 

A few weeks ago, my sweet friends here in Anchorage hosted a small lunch/dessert/spoil me rotten shower.  The four of us have been getting together since the beginning of the year and just share life together.  They have been a huge blessing to me during this transition of moving all the way across the country and now as Matt and I embark on this new journey of parenthood. While us ladies talked all things baby, the husbands enjoyed an afternoon of football and eatting.  
Nicole, me, Sayward and Anne


Opening gifts and photo op with Anne!  They certainly went overboard. 
I felt sincerely loved.

The yummy treats during gifts.  Good thing I am pregnant and feel more or less guilt free indulging.

We even had a family of moose join us right outside the window. 
Until our mean neighbor lady opened her door and starting throwing things at them.
Haven't seen them since:(.


No comments: