Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Maternity Pictures

Back in early October when we were in Texas, my mom arranged to get some family photos done.  As you can imagine, I was thrilled that she decided that after 15 years since our last family photos she decided it was important to get them done while I was 28 weeks pregnant.  However this did give Matt and I a great opportunity to get Michael Hansen (a photographer from her church) to quickly take a few maternity pictures for us in addition. 



Then Matt and I attempted to get a few of our current habitat about 33 weeks.  Sadly, the shoot didn't last long as the single digit temps kept killing the camera battery.  But such the difference between Texas and Alaska.  We are almost at a record snow fall for November.  33 inches so far.  Good thing I love the snow (and notice I said snow, not below freezing temps)!



No comments: