Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

7 months

Maddie is seven months old!  This month both of her bottom middle teeth poked through.  She's getting good at eating solids, loves basically everything so far - especially applesauce.  I'm trying to feed her twice a day now with solids.  But she does not like feeding herself.  Only if it's on a spoon.  She's ladylike like that.  :)

I feel like we go through waves with her sleeping routine.  Sometimes she's awesome at going down right to sleep and will sleep for hours...other days it's all I can do to get her to sleep for 30 minutes at a time.  But I think I'll blame that on the teething.  Now that they have poked through she's much better (give it a week, I'm sure it will change).
She is still so full of joy.  People always comment with "she's such a happy baby!".   Maddie is full of smiles and giggles.  Matt can make her laugh better than anyone.
I'm afraid that crawling might be very soon.  She's learned to roll around to get things and can scoot backwards a bit.  She loves to stand up by herself, usually holding on to our fingers...but here Matt got her leaning by herself long enough for me to snap a photo.  Gotta love that determined face!
She is such a treasure.  I love her beyond any words could express.  God has truly blessed us.

No comments: