- The high is 40 (the snow is melting!)
- I wore my fleece jacket to work. No puffy coat anymore.
- My heated blanket from my boss I utilize everyday at my desk (even though it's 40...I'm still a Texas girl). It was a great gift.
- I can bring my pooch, Mocha, with me to work. Like today. Chilling at my feet. Only in Alaska.
- The trailhead right outside my office for walks at lunch. Today it'll be with Mocha.
- I get to see so many people I miss (and haven't seen since moving to the Arctic) in just over a week!
- This video. Oh my goodness, I couldn't stop laughing.
- Giving gifts. Especially the kind that you are so excited to give. Those are the best.
- Sunset isn't until 8:24pm tonight. That makes daylight more than 12 hours thus far. Over half way there.
- Girlfriends. Old and new. Life is depressing without them.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Random things that brought me joy today: