- The first few weeks, I pumped so he could take the first feeding at night. Allowing me at least a few hours of continual sleep.
- Though he had to go back to work soon after, he came home at lunch to let me take a shower.
- We went to the mall to walk a couple weeks in and he knew I'd been wanting a hair cut. So he offered to walk Maddie around while I got pampered - his idea.
- He changes her diapers so I don't have to get out of bed before feeding her.
- He offers to bottle feed all night on occasion so I can get a full 8 hours of sleep!
I'm glad I have this man to journey in this life with.