Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

just another day

It's snowing outside again.  Will it ever end?

Do you get tired of looking of pictures of my baby?  Sorry.  Ok...not really.  I'm afraid I'm going to miss some stage and kick myself later, so I might be going overboard on documentation.  Plus, my life currently revolves around this little person.  But I'm not complaining.  She's pretty great.
This is our nightly routine after dinner.  Matt cuddles with her on the couch until she falls asleep.  I am often asleep on the other side.  Then we wake her up for one last feeding right before I really go to bed and she sleeps for (usually) 4-5 hours.  Of course now that I say that, she'll probably change it up on me tonight.
This is our morning ritual.  We lay in bed together and laugh.  Maddie is such a morning person. Goodness, I love her.

I especially love it when she pees on me while I'm wearing the only pair of pants that currently fit as we are walking out the door.  What to do?  Get out the hairdryer.  Yes, this has happened on more than one occasion.  It is what it is.

I'm realizing my days are not as thrilling as they used to be.  At least to outsiders.  And I'm fully aware that my blog is currently all baby now and might be lacking in entertainment value.  But I love my baby-filled days.  I'm pretty sure I'd pick this over some crazy adventure.  It's amazing how a little life can change a person.

No comments: