Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

bundled up

Now that it's still light outside when Matt get homes from work (yay!), we occasionally go on a family walk.  However it requires a bit of preparation to get this going.

I mean how cute are we? I eyed this little outfit my whole pregnancy and Matt bought it for us for Christmas.  Maddie is finally starting to fit into it's 3 mo size.
 She's getting so big with such a little personality.
Since Anchorage has gotten almost 9 feet of snow this winter, the city is running out of places for it to go.  This is one of multiple (maybe 10-15) piles of snow on the streets and yards throughout our neighborhood.  It's almost 2 stories tall in areas.  At least it's not on our driveways anymore.
I'm also putting to use my maternity coat still.  It's turned out to be a good purchase.  It wraps around Maddie all bundled up in her Ergo carrier on the few occasions we brave the outdoors.  
I did notice that it's supposed to get to almost 80 this week in Texas.  Please enjoy it for me if you are currently residing there.  We, on the other hand, are expecting...you guessed it...some more snow.

No comments: