Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My New Chair

Amidst the last several very crazy weeks, I have acquired a new chair. My grandparents gave us their piano (which we had to pick up before our big move to Alaska and get it from Dallas to Houston) and while we were there (and conveniently had a uhaul) we were blessed with being given a few other pieces.

This piece in particular I am very excited about. I had been wanting a new chair for quite awhile (since all our chairs are "man" chairs Matt owned prior marriage - you know the large overstuffed recliner types)...so this was a great gift.

Here it is before with the lovely blue velvet covering.
Here it is after with a new re-upholstery job (which ended cheaper than if we had to buy a brand new chair - which made Matt happy). Now it will match our decor a little better. :)
Just got to find a place in the new house for it...when it arrives in about 6 weeks. :)

No comments: